About Me

My photo
I am a Merlequin Great Dane and I live in Redlands, CA with my mom and dad. You can also follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatDaneMonte

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Road Trip - Part 2

When I woke the next morning, I was a bit confused on where I was and why my bed was so big. As soon as I saw mom & dad I was ok. Mom said we were going to a place called Monte-ray. Wow, named after ME! She explained that her and dad go there every year right after the big food day. And if I was a good doggie on this trip, I would be able to keep going with them. This sounds like fun!

We got into the Monte Mobile again and soon I was sniffing all kinds of new smells.

After a long nap, we got to where we were going. Mom and dad let me out to do my business and I got to meet a new little pup friend. She was unsure of the big doggie, but quickly was ready to play. I was more interested in all the new smells, including my new friend. 

When we got to the lair that we were going to stay in, I found a treat left for me and my hoomans. Mom & dad stay here all the time. They really like how the workers take care of the lair, and all their hooman guests. They said my late-sissy, Sasha, stayed here a couple times with them. They highly reccomend the Best Western Victorian Inn to stay at in Monterey. Mom said we all had to wait until later to partake and enjoy.

We went for a long walk. Mom kept disappearing into different rooms, while dad stayed behind to greet my fans. I was too busy watching for mom to greet everyone.

Mom and dad wanted to stand in front of a shiny tree, but I was more interested in all the interesting sights and smells. 

Then a really funny smell got my attention. Another animal... I had to investigate!
When what to my wondering eyes should appear, 
but a really big reindeer!

After a long day and busy night, I was ready to rest on my own bed and look oh so handsome in front of the fire while mom and dad watched the big moving box. 

to be continued...
THE COUNT!


1 comment:

  1. what an awesome hotel!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete