About Me

My photo
I am a Merlequin Great Dane and I live in Redlands, CA with my mom and dad. You can also follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatDaneMonte

Friday, December 13, 2013

Crazy Doggy Day

Mom is behind on her Monte updates. A couple weeks ago, we all woke up together and took a long walk. I got to play with another new friend for awhile. Then mom explained that she had a very busy day planned, so she had arranged for me to take a special trip in my own Limo to Redlands Rover Ranch.

When I got there, I was so excited to see so many friends to play with.I spent five hours with all my friends and played the entire time. Mom's friend Sue, tried to get me to take a nap, but NO WAY! I wanted to take advantage of this special time.

The limo took me home and I got to meet some more of mom's family, then I fell asleep for a little while. After the family left, Mom and Dad woke me up and said we were going on another trip, for a few days this time. So I climbed into the Monte Mobile and fell right to sleep. 

When I woke up, Mom said we were at a dog-friendly hotel, in a place called Ven-choo-ra. I didn't know where that was, but I was rather excited to get my own bed to sleep in. I didn't move all night.
I'm liking this adventure so far!

To be continued...
THE COUNT!

2 comments:

  1. wow lots has been going on!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Doggy day care Bognor Regis

    ReplyDelete