About Me

My photo
I am a Merlequin Great Dane and I live in Redlands, CA with my mom and dad. You can also follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatDaneMonte

Monday, December 16, 2013

Rest in Peace Sweet Kasha

We are interrupting our Road Trip posts to share the sad news of the passing of Kasha the Dane. Mom met Kasha's mom through the blog world and they walked through the end of my late-sissy, Sasha's life together. Miss Kasha was about a year behind Sasha in age and they had a lot of the same issues. Mom's eyes have been leaking since she heard about Miss Kasha going to Rainbow Bridge today. 

Good Bye Miss Kasha - We will see you on the other side of the bridge.

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to say goodbye to our friends. Run free, Kasha.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete