About Me

My photo
I am a Merlequin Great Dane and I live in Redlands, CA with my mom and dad. You can also follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatDaneMonte

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Road Trip - Day 4

Mom & Dad went to a place called "brunch." Doggies were not allowed, so I rested in the Monte Mobile. When they came to get me, they were pretty happy, but tired at the same time. So we went back to the new lair and rested for awhile. This was the first time I was allowed on the hooman bed with my pawrents. They spoiled me. 

 Then we went for another walk. Mom got a cool snap of my paw print.

There were no other doggies to play with, so Dad and I ran on the beach together. He couldn't keep up with me. 

When it got dark outside, we went to watch a bright parade. There were no other furries for me to play with, so I got bored quickly. I let out a few complaints, so dad had to take me for short walks away from the crowds to settle me down. 

Meanwhile, back home...
Cinder kitty was being spoiled by mom's friend.


To be continued...
THE COUNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment