About Me

My photo
I am a Merlequin Great Dane and I live in Redlands, CA with my mom and dad. You can also follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatDaneMonte

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Road Trip - Day 3

After eating yummies in our new lair... We all went for a walk. Mom was excited to see how I would like this thing called "Sand" and "Ocean". She did not know if I had ever played in it. She said the day could not have been more boo-T-full! 

Dad and I checked out the surroundings. I liked all the new smells.

Finally I got to run loose. I loved how the sand felt between my toes, and wanted to just run and run. I didn't like the wet sand as much.

 Some hoomans told Mom and Dad to take me to another beach in Kar-Mel. They said at sunset a lot of other doggies come to play. So we headed to the other place and it was just like they said. Lots and lots of doggies. I just ran from dog to dog looking for a friend who would run with me. 

I met this handsome guy. We checked each other out...

Then the play was on. We ran, chased, jumped. He kept up with me and all of our hoomans were amazed at our play techniques.

After a full day of play, I snoozed in front of the warm box with my bone.
To be continued...
THE COUNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment