About Me

My photo
I am a Merlequin Great Dane and I live in Redlands, CA with my mom and dad. You can also follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatDaneMonte

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Social Week

This has been a busy week for me and mom. 

My aunt Gina and Uncle Mike went out of town, and mom thought it would be fun for me to have my girlfriend, Ashley, come play with me for a few days. At first she was a bit shy, but we got some bitey face in. 
Ashley is very sweet. 
Rare photo of Ashely. She usually hides when camera comes out.
 Then mom went away one night to watch another friend's dog. This is Sophie, a Silver-Dappled Doxie. Mom just loves saying that over and over. Sophie came by to meet me one day, but she doesn't like visitors at her house, so mom stays there alone.

While Dad was taking home Ashley, Mom came by and picked me up to go with her on a ride-along with her new elderly client. I got to go in and make some new friends. This is Ron. He was very happy to meet me. He had just finished lunch and I was offering to help clean his face. 

On the way home, we stopped to pick up my other girlfriend, Scout. My Aunt Diane was going camping, so Scout came to stay with us for the weekend. Scout is very high-energy. She liked all the bones I had laying around. Mom and dad came home and found one of my toys destuffed. I haven't done that for a long time, so they instantly knew it was the girl, Scout. HAH!



Scout did surgery on my toy stuff bone. 

One of our rare calm moments.
Over the weekend, Mom left again to watch another friends little girls. Mom said it was a huge difference going from me to these ladies.
Shirley and Lily
Shirley and Lily get quite excited over everything. Especially food.

All this socializing really is wearing me out. Mom came home and had Scout go to a time out so I could rest. 

This is one of those times I am so glad I cannot hear. If you listen closely, you can hear me a bit too, but not over Girl Scout. 

Lazy Sunday-- Oh yeh!
THE COUNT!

2 comments:

  1. Scout is all go all the time. Reminds me of my crazy nephew, Oliver. They'd get along great. Rest up, big friend.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is one go go go pup!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete