About Me

My photo
I am a Merlequin Great Dane and I live in Redlands, CA with my mom and dad. You can also follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatDaneMonte

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year Everyone!

It all started so simply. Mom got a gift card to a local groomer. So she took me in to see what they do. They gave me a bath, "tried" to clip my nails and clean my ears (I was having none of that), then I got to play with a young man, chasing each other around the store. When mom came to pick me up, I was wearing a fancy Halloween bandanna. Mom thought it looked pretty good on me, so when I was at home, I got to take off the noisy black collar and just wear the fancy one. 

So you may have noticed, I am always sporting a fancy collar for the season.
 Have you spotted them?



Mom just got my winter one for me. She said I modeled so well, I should be a Professional Collar Model. What do you think?





That was a lot of hard work, but I was well rewarded.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
THE COUNT!

1 comment:

  1. You are a regular fashion trend setter. You're setting the bar pretty high for stylin'.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete