About Me

My photo
I am a Merlequin Great Dane and I live in Redlands, CA with my mom and dad. You can also follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatDaneMonte

Sunday, October 20, 2013

What The Heck...?

The day after mom and dad said good-bye to Lancelot, they went away for a weekend. During that weekend they met some new friends that also loved doggies and just happened to also have a Great Dane. They new it was a Divine meeting and they have all become very close friends since. The new friends have 3 dogs and 2 funny looking creatures with no fur. One of them weighs almost as much as me. 
Introducing Spike and Sherman

Spike doesn't seem to want to chase me.

Hey dude, where are your ears?
I finally had to taste him to see what he was.


I can outrun my three new friends (Emily the Dane, Boomer the Rottweiler and Ashley the lab mix). Boomer likes to wrestle with me. I have so much fun with him. Emily just likes to bark at us. Ashley likes to chase me, my favorite.

Emily and her mamma Gina.

Gina & Mike are like angels to my mom & Dad. They came into their life when they needed them the most, and let their furries help soften their recent loss. Then they prayed with mom & dad for their new doggie and then I came along. Lucky me!

THE COUNT!

3 comments:

  1. Did it taste like chicken?

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monte - wow, I'm so jealous - you got to meet those cool, weird creatures!! Weren't you scared at all?

    And how nice that you have new doggie friends! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Monte, wowza what a great family to play with. We got dizzy watching your video hehe. Glad you had so much fun mate. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete