About Me

My photo
I am a Merlequin Great Dane and I live in Redlands, CA with my mom and dad. You can also follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatDaneMonte

Friday, September 12, 2014

Another Yummy Review

Look what came in the mail for me? Another delicious treat to try from Chewy.com


 I helped mom open it.

 Oh yum! Mom say's I get these for my special doggy classes.

So we started into practice right away. See how focused I get on this treat?

I obey immediately!


I will even pray for these treats- please, oh, please

Mom tried the command I haven't quite got down yet. On the second try I did very well. Anything mom, just give me the treat!

Even dad starting taking them with us on the walks, to work on my commands. He says they smell so good, he is tempted to try one himself. This is the fastest my treats disappeared, so I am wondering if he really did try some.

Mom's review: These were excellent treats to use for Monte's obedience sessions. Since I give him small portions, they were easy to break up, not messy to hold in my hand during the walk, and the smell got his attention right away. Also, the fact that Monte is allergic to gluten, these were perfect using real meat, sweet potato and apple. They smell like bacon, which was a bit tempting to dear hubby. Thumbs up to Nature's Recipe. 

Nature's Recipe Chicken Recipe with Sweet Potatoes & Apples Oven Baked Chewy Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag

Give your dog something to chew over. Nature's Recipe Oven Baked Chewy Treats Chicken Recipe with Sweet Potatoes & Apples are high protein and made with sweet potatoes and apples. So go ahead and give your dog a treat that will help him keep chewing.

Chewy.com delivers pet happiness by conveniently shipping 300+ brands of pet food and stuff (for FREE!) while celebrating and honoring the bond, love and connection we share with pets.


Note: I was not paid for this review, however, I did accept a free bag from Chewy.com in order to sample and review the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment