About Me

My photo
I am a Merlequin Great Dane and I live in Redlands, CA with my mom and dad. You can also follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatDaneMonte

Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Yummiest Treats!

 I got a box this week. A box for ME!

It even had my name on the address. All for me? From Chewy.com.


Daddy helped me open it.
(**disclaimer** Just before we opened the box, I was reprimanded for paying too much attention to Cinderella sister, so I was being a bit pouty and not participating as I usually would)


It looked interesting, but I had to smell it first.

Of course, the obligatory pose... "My name is Monte Cristo and I love Chewy.com treats" blah, blah, blah...just let me have one already will you?

They look like dad's favorite little sweet squares (called chalk o light)

Now mom said she has to admit, her and dad are NOT healthy eaters. She loves starch, fat and salt and dad says the sweeter the better. But since I have sensitive skin, Mom is being more selective about my diet. Since putting me on Gluten-Free, I have stopped the crazy itching and my red tummy went away. So she is always on the look out for safe treats for me. These Wellness WellBites fit the bill with all natural ingredients and thinks they are perfect Kong treats.


The perfect meaty snack for your pooch! Wellness WellBites Lamb and Salmon Recipe Treats are soft, chewy bites worth begging for. They're made using only natural ingredients like lamb, salmon, sweet potatoes, apples and flaxseed; just as nutritious as delicious! Different types of protein maximize nutrient absorption, and whole grains give needed energy for a fun day of Frisbee. Whoever said you can't teach an old dog new tricks never tried holding out a chewy WellBite!



Thank you Chewy.com for letting us sample these yummy treats. I will make sure Mom shares the treasures with me and OFTEN!

THE COUNT!

2 comments:

  1. Howdy Monte, mmmmm, those treats sound pretty darn good. Glad you liked them. We just read your last post and hope your eye is feeling much better. Would you believe our cat sissy Penny once had a prickle in her eye too, just the same as yours!! Phew, we had all better be careful. Take care mate.
    No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been pondering wellness as a training treat, but haven't gotten around to try it yet.

    ReplyDelete