About Me

My photo
I am a Merlequin Great Dane and I live in Redlands, CA with my mom and dad. You can also follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatDaneMonte

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Toy

Look what mom got for me!

Yep, she said she saved all her green paper just to get me my own new ride. The Big Green Machine is on the way out. 

Well, she also admitted that her senior hooman clients will ride easier in this new machine too. But I will claim it as mine.

This morning mom took me in the new machine to see the people that made me sleepy before. They kept trying to play with my ears but I would have none of it. I even tried to crawl into Mom's lap to get away from them. So they told mom to just keep trying to sneak that wet stuff in my ears and make sure nothing gets worse. I am not sure I am going to like that.


The fun part of the visit was the friends I got to meet. This little guy was fun to sit with. I kept wanting to play, but mom said I had to behave since there wasn't a lot of space.

The Count!

1 comment:

  1. Such a handsome, handsome boy! Love your new blog Monte!

    ReplyDelete